Seventh Dimension is seeking part time medical role players for military students going through clinical skills training scenarios and prolonged field care exercise near Fayetteville (Fort Bragg), NC. Medical Role Players will be part of a Medical and Austere Care Course for Seventh Dimension. The role players will be a member of an instruction team, providing live, medical role play to students training for and certifying in a variety of medical training tasks and events.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a medical role player - under the guidance of medical instructor and provided a script (injuries and actions to be taken). These injuries could range from simple to complex problem sets.
- Will require some travel as part of field exercises to participate in an extended period culmination training event. Time periods of work include days, nights and potentially weekends to meet training requirements.
- Able to withstand physical rigor associated within performing as a medical role player in a field environment at times, including but not limited to standing/ sitting/ laying for long periods of time, body manipulation for injury treatment
- May receive Intravenous (IV) fluids under the guidance and observation of an instructor
- May receive simulated pain management via inter-muscular injections under the guidance and observation of an instructor
- May receive makeup on various body parts that simulate injuries.
- Is responsible for coordinating all necessary access through the local Military Pass and ID Office.
- Must be able to obtain personal and vehicle access to military installations (valid driver’s license, vehicle registration and current insurance required).
Essential Functions: Able to withstand physical rigor associated within the instruction and evaluation environment, including but not limited to:
- Ability to be in a stationary position (stand, lay, or sit) for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to position self to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl for prolonged periods of time
- Communicate with exercise participants when necessary
- Ability to work in varying training environments and climates to include indoor, outdoor, hot, warm, or cold weather, wooded areas, dusty areas, dry or cold
Disclaimer: The listed duties are not intended to serve as a comprehensive list of all duties performed by all employees in this classification, only a representative summary of primary duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed and may be required to perform additional position specific duties.
Seventh Dimension, LLC is a Veteran friendly employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.